Gutters and Fascia Soffits Replacement
Fascias & Guttering
Rotting and deteriorating fascias and guttering can let your homes appearance down, but with quality weather-resistant, long lasting Upvc that need not be the case.
Upvc doesn’t need painting or repairing, and will not warp, crack, flake or peel GUARANTEED.
All our Upvc products are fully guaranteed against discolouration providing you with total peace of mind. The UPVC product we provide comes in different thicknesses,9mm & 18mm (fascia) and the soffit is 9mm thick, we offer, bird comb protection, eve trays, ventilation and gutter guards. WE have a choice of different of colours in our range.
The Cladding Systems we use are suitable for external use on buildings as a decorative and protective facing, fixed vertically, horizontally or diagonally over both brick, block, masonry and timber framed walling. When installed correctly this will reduce thermal loss by providing an additional external barrier.
Available in two designs resembling existing timber profiles. The weather tight joint provided prevents penetration from the elements. The systems are completed with a range of trims to suit all applications. The tough and durable finish has a high impact strength and a weather resistant skin which requires little maintenance to retain its excellent appearance.
The right procedure to take on a new roofline consists of..
- Erection of quick form scaffolding and hand rails
- Pushing back the second row & removal of first row of roofing tiles
- Removal of old guttering, fascias, soffits and barge boards
- Screwing tanilisedie: treated timbers to the ends of each roof rafter
- Supply and fit new Upvcfascias soffits & barge boards
- Supply and fit new guttering
- Fit new run of felt or eve trays to roofline
- Replace tiles in original position
- Clean down pvc with our own industrial cleaner and polisher
- Removal of quick form scaffolding
- Clean and clear site
- Supplied with up to 20-year guarantee against discolouration, warping and cracking.
- Available in eight widths from 150mm to 450mm.
- Available in five-metre lengths.
- Available in standard or ogee sculpted styles.
- Offers better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber.
- Fire rating to BS476 Part 7: 1997 Class 1.
- 9mm and 18mm fascia boards are available
- Colour-matched fixing pins and corner trims available.
- Unique colour-match promise across our entire range of products including windows, doors and conservatories as well as fascias, soffits and guttering.
We pride ourselves on starting and completing works on the agreed dates, without neglect to the contract. But should weather conditions force us to stop work, we would rather not start the days’ work than to leave your home open to the elements through lack of protection of guttering or downpipes!
To receive a free quotation or more information please do not hesitate to call 01293 774411